Sirloin Tip Roast
- We have small and medium roasts available.
- Chuck roast is cut from the cow's shoulder. Chuck is best used for a pot roast or, when cubed, stew, because the connective tissue melts as the chuck braises and self-bastes the beef, making it very tender.
- Will come cut, wrapped and frozen at pickup.
- Our beef has been butchered, processed and packaged in a government inspected facility.
- The cows butchered were grass fed and lived a very happy and healthy life on our small farm.